486 total views, 5 views today
A Business-Driven Security architecture was recently unveiled by RSA, a Dell Technologies business, offering a new approach to assist enterprises to manage cyber risk and protect what matters most to them, be it their financial records, IP, and more.
The Business-Driven Security architecture, along with several other RSA solutions, enables businesses of different sizes to be in control of their risk posture fast and efficiently. Designed to have a proactive approach to security, it incorporates new capabilities in rapid response and threat detection, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection and business risk management.
“Security and business leaders are experiencing what we call the ‘gap of grief’, simply because organisations are struggling to link business context to security details fast enough to make critical decisions, and to fully understand to what degree do security incidents translate to quantifiable business risks, which may lead to business interruption,” says Rubén Espinosa, senior manager: Marketing for Europe East, Turkey, Middle East and Africa at RSA. “It is important for businesses to see the link between security and the business performance, as well as delivery. At RSA, we have observed this gap, and in order to serve our clients well enough, we provide this architecture and array of business-driven security solutions that are engineered to enable the most critical elements of a sound security strategy: linking business context with security incidents to manage and address business risk.”
The Business-Driven Security architecture and RSA’s solutions are there to mend the gap of grief and deliver significant benefits, such as improving the quality and response of security teams; reimagining identity strategies to accelerate business in a world without boundaries; as well as delivering web and mobile consumer protection at a faster rate than fraudsters discovering the important business information in ongoing threats or attempted hacks.
What does the solution comprise of?
· The RSA SecurID Access incorporate a new series of enhancements to its offering to help enable organisations provide stronger identity protection without sacrificing ease of use or forcing users to take on additional security burdens, bringing a balance between user convenience and security.
· RSA NetWitness Suite accelerates actionable, impactful security decisions for modern businesses with new upgrades that are designed to provide essential visibility and actionable insight to detect threats faster. This way, RSA enables enterprises to close the security team resources and skills gaps without adding staff.
· RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligent Suite is a new centralised platform designed to enhance fraud detection and investigation across digital environments.
· RSA Archer is created to help customers jump-start their risk management programs. The Use Cases, Quick Launch Services and Education Services in the new RSA Archer package are engineered to allow risk, compliance and security professionals to streamline and accelerate the implementation of fundamental components that strategically manage business risk and enable business-driven security strategies.
· RSA Risk & Cybersecurity Practice helps with the day-to-day operations of the Business-Driven Security architecture by assisting to reduce business risk through systematic and continuous enablement for clients to manage identity, protect their assets, and detect, respond and recover from cyber attacks.
“This type of solution is necessary, particularly in the African market as resources is one of the major challenges in business. It enables businesses and the IT operators to function at their optimum levels, ultimately ensuring that there are no financial losses and the ripple effect that a threat situation may cause,” concludes Anton Jacobsz, managing director at Networks Unlimited.