Makeup hacks will save your life!
Makeup products cost money! And the really good ones are expensive. To get your money’s worth out of makeup products, here are some really great tips!
1. Use a primer before applying your makeup, to help your makeup last all day.
2. Another trick for getting makeup to stay is using pressed setting powder.
3. Gently coat translucent powder over the top of your lipstick to make it matte and make it last
4. Use a primer to make eyeliner and eyeshadow last.
5. Setting spray will save your life! Spray it all over your face once you’re done with your makeup.
6. Add some eye drops to mascara to remove any lumps
7. Running out of foundation? Add some moisturiser!
8. Repair broken palettes with methylated spirit and plastic wrap
9. To soften stiff brushes, massage some oil into the brush before washing it with soap.
10. Store your makeup in a place where it won’t get damaged easily.
11. Running out of eyeshadow? Add some vaseline to make it lipstick
12. Mix primer with your last bits of lipstick or lipgloss to make a cream blush.
13. Apply foundation with your fingers instead of a brush or a sponge because you’ll use less foundation
14. Store certain makeup products in the fridge to extend their shelf life.
15. Throw out your makeup once it expires