501 total views, 1 views today
ACHIEVEMENTS OF HON BETTY KROSBI MENSAH WITH THE SUPPORT OF HER HARD WORKING CONSTITUENCY EXECUTIVES IN TWO YEARS AS AN OPPOSITION MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT
1)Construction of 10 pavilion school buildings for the following communities;
Kwaku Dade No 2
2) Payment of allowances to 15 community teachers employed to support teaching where we lacked teachers , They were paid Gh150.00 per month per teacher.
3)Supported with an amount of Gh1,000.00 for the payment of electricity bill for the only ICT Centre in the District.
4)Donated 32” flat screen TV to the best performed school for 2017 BECE ,which was Atakora D/A JHS.
5)Donated Gh5,000.00 for the repair of GES Director’s vehicle.
6) Donated 700 pieces of mathematical sets to all 2018 BECE candidates in the district.
7)Donated 5 sewing machines to St.Mary’s vocational SHS at Adeemra.
8)Opened and furnished an ICT Centre for Ntonaboma Presby JHS with 13 brand new computers.
9)Supported the renovation of D’Krom Agric Senior High School( DASHES) Kitchen and supplied them with street lights.
10) Paid for the registration fee of 5 Students @ DASHES.
11) Constructed a modern KVIP to Community Day SHS at Mem-Chemfre.
12) Release Gh10,000.00 to support 15 tertiary students’ tuition fees for 2018/2019 academic year.
1)construction of Menekope clinic at Dwarf Island
2)Construction of Kolekope clinic at Digya Island
3)Supplied 5 packets of Iron sheets, 20bags of cements and a cash of Gh 2,000.00 for the renovation of Kwaekese Clinic.
4)Performed surgery for 3 blind children from the same mother from Digya Island @ Agogo hospital at cost of Gh36,000.00.
5)Supported Donkorkrom Presby Hospital with 5 Air conditioners at cost of Gh10,000.00 for a befitting conference room for the access of more medical doctors or assistants .
6)Connected electricity to Adeemmra clinic
1)Embarked on a Thank you tour to over 400 communities and supplied solar lights to all the chief who don’t have electricity in their communities.
2)Paid for all branch registration
3)Bought Gh4,000.00 membership cards to help register members.
4) purchased a brand new camera and its accessories to the election directorate to be used to help the branches take passport pictures with to support their membership registration.
5) sponsored for the constituency conference held with an amount of Gh85,000.00
6) Fully supported the Burial of 3 Prominent party executives. (Hon Aboagye Didieye, Dzonto Emmanuel aka Savuu and Tettey Emmanuel aka Nanak.)
7)Donated 50bags of cements for the construction of a befitting Party Office.
8)Purchased Boat for the Party to work on the Islands at the cost of Gh 8,000.00
9) provided X’Mas hampers to all branch executives.
10. Supported the John Mahama campaign tour to Donkokrom with an amount of Ghc 10,000.
1)Sent 2 people to Hajj ( Alhaji Alhassan Fuseini and Alhaji Adamu)
2)Supported Zongo ladies conference @ Kumasi with the amount of Gh1,000.00
3)Supplied prayer mats to all mosques in the district.
4) Electricity to Zaminama community mosque at Kpodokope
5)Supplied 45 bags of rice, 25 bags of sugar, 22 cartoons of oil, 5 Cartoons of milk to all mosque in the district as Ramadan hampers.
1)Rescued 41 children on the Volta lake who were arrested by government for being used child labouring.
2) UN world day against child trafficking (BLUE DAY) held Afram Plains @ Supom
3)Brought Investors from UK to invest in 1,500 acres of tomato farm which will further employ 500 youths.
4) Organized Press conference with the chiefs of Afram Plains to fight against the relocation of the proposed university from Donkokrom to Bunso.
5) Supplied 100 street lights to various communities in the district.
6) Connected solar lights to all households in Dodi at the Digya Island
7)Attended 90% programs invitations including funerals, out- dooring etc.
8)Supplied 3 packets of Iron sheets and cash for the completion of a durbar ground @ Adeemmra.
9)Supplied 1 and hafl packets of Iron sheets to the affected 8 burned households @ Kantamanto in Digya Island.
10)Lobbied for schools feeding to Kwaekese primary school.
11.) Donated 5 set of drums to the people of Tigikope
12.) Donated two network mast to Bruben and Ntonaboma