- Implementation of a business development programme for GhSMEs which will consist of business incubation, business consultancy, mentoring and access to knowledge networks
- Provide shared office administrative service to GhSMEs if necessary.
- Assist GhSMEs to launch and grow new business:
- Establish and coordinate an ongoing forum for GhSMEs to share experience, best practice and identify opportunities for joint ventures or other business relationship
- Identify and communicate opportunities for GhSMEs to attain relevant national or internationally recognized standards, certificates or accreditation as required by internationally recognized standards, certifications or accreditation as required by International Oil companies.
Procurement of Consultancy service for the Operation of an Oil and Gas Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) at Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana.
The Petroleum Commission was established by an Act of Parliament ACT 821 in July 2011, to regulate and manage the utilization of petroleum resource and to coordinate the policies in relation to them.
The Commission acknowledges that one of the per-requisites for effective and sustainable local content and local participation is the development of capacity of indigenous Ghanaian companies. Many of the local companies interested in the industry are small and medium Sized Enterprises (SME’s) with limited resource to acquire on their own the required skills and capabilities
As part of the commission’s mandate to ensure the development of local content and local participation of Ghanaian enterprises (SME’s) in the oil and gas value chain as a source of accelerated growth, poverty reduction and general prosperity to the people of Ghana the commission intends to procure the service of an organization for the operation of an oil and gas small and medium size enterprise development centre in Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana. The duration of the service is two years with possible extension.
The Centre shall provide support to Ghanaian Small and Medium Enterprises to enable them position themselves to take advantage of Business opportunities in the oil and gas sector. This involves providing a range of service such as business training, capacity building programs advisory service, access to market and information .The Centre will also act as a focal point for co-ordination between the oil and gas companies, their contractors and sub-contractors and Ghanaian small and Medium Enterprise (GhSMEs).
Scope of Work
The service include but not limited to:
The Commission now invites eligible Organizations to express their interest in providing the services. Interested organizations must provide information indicating they are qualified to perform the service (Legal status of firm, description of similar assignments, availability of appropriate skills among staff, valid SSNIT and GRA clearance certificate, VAT Certificate etc)
Consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set in the Public Procurement Act 2003( ACT 663) of the Republic of Ghana and as amended by the Public Procurement Amendment Act, 2016( ACT914) of the Republic of Ghana.
Interested Consultants may obtains further information at the address below from 9:00hrs to 16:00hrs GMT(Mondays to Friday only)
Expression of Interest in sealed envelopes marked ‘CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR THE OPERATION OF AN OIL AND GAS ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (EDC) AT TAKORADI IN THE WESTERN REGION OF GHANA’’ package number GAR/PC/EDC/01/2017 must be delivered into Tender Box Located at the Reception of the Commission by 10am on 10th July 2017.Late Submission shall be rejected.
Address for obtaining further information
P.O Box CT 228,
Tel: 0302953392/ 0302953393
Only shortlisted firms shall be issued with the request for proposal document.
- The sale of Off-Spec Products by BOST is avoidable, Illegitimate and Demands Answers
- Vivo Energy provides defensive driving training