130 total views, 1 views today
- Provide stakeholders with a single, cost-effective, authoritative source of secure, valid, standardized, sharable, and timely petroleum-related information.
- Present data in formats in which information can be retrieved immediately on-line through “Queries” and (or) downloadable in PDF, CSV or Excel formats.
- Make available and accessible to the public, beneficial owners of companies that have obtained rights to extract oil and gas in Ghana.
- Enhance citizens’ comprehension of the register by making it interactive where possible by adding visualizations, glossary of terms, a site search engine, live chat feature, pop-up help screens, clickable maps and interactive timelines.
- The platform provides useful additional information through hyperlinks however, certain relevant sections such as: permits to install and operate facilities, reconnaissance licenses, drilling permits are empty and should be updated as soon as possible.