Kwadaso: MCE in fears after thieves rob his home

“I went for REGSEC meeting at the Regional Coordinating Council. My wife and the children were not there. I returned home, I witnessed that my residence at 4BN Military Barracks had been ransacked by thieves,”

The Kwadaso Municipal Chief Executive (MCE), Richmond Agyenim Boateng, says he is living in fear after unidentified thieves broke into his home.

The unfortunate incident reportedly occurred around 8:00 pm on Wednesday evening July 27 but the MCE and family were not home.

“I went for REGSEC meeting at the Regional Coordinating Council. My wife and the children were not there. I returned home, I witnessed that my residence at 4BN Military Barracks had been ransacked by thieves,” he narrated.

Reports indicate the thieves made away with three TV sets, an undisclosed amount of money and other valuables.

“I’m scared because my residence is close to the military Barracks which didn’t scare the robbers, this means I have to be more security conscious. I never knew people are monitoring me,” he bemoaned.

Mr Boateng has indicated an official complaint has been filed with the North Suntreso Police District Command with investigations ongoing.

Meanwhile, he says stringent measures will be put in place to secure his house.

Source: mypublisher24

 

GOT A STORY? Share with us. Email: [email protected] or [email protected] WhatsApp: +233(0)244822034
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

GOT A STORY? Share with us. Email: [email protected] or [email protected] WhatsApp: +233(0)244822034
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More