If elected as President in the December 2020 Polls, JDM shall:
- Pay all customers of collapsed financial institutions.
2. Scrap the 50% increment in the Communication Service Tax (Credit Tax) to ameliorate the hardships Ghanaians are facing.
3. Introduce Free TVET from secondary to tertiary level to reduce unemployment.
4. Abolish the double-track system of Senior High education.
5. Restore the distribution of free cocoa fertilizer and chemicals to cocoa farmers.
6. Cancel the needless licensure examination and mandatory National Service program for Teacher Trainees and restore automatic promotion for Teachers.
7. Build new regional hospitals and universities for each of the six (6) new regions
8. Reduce the size of government.
9. Complete the eastern corridor road and dualize Kasoa to Takoradi, Suhum to Kumasi, Tema to Aflao, roads.
10. Complete all abandoned projects such as schools, hospitals, roads etc.
Source: National Communications Bureau (NCB-HQ) of the NDC