On 1st May 2020, catch Africa’s biggest digital Voice challenge on G Rock TV
Gospel Rock TV (G Rock TV) Africa’s biggest Christian youth television show, a concept of LA MULTIMEDIA in Ghana, with host Francisca Adjei Sarpong, alias Dzo bibi is bent on digging up talents hidden in the fashion of the G Rock TV Voice Challenge. The digital challenge on Facebook commences 1st May – 31st May 2020 in the traumatizing corona era.
The aim of the voice challenge is to promote social distancing as audition indirectly is held on social media being Facebook and thereby safer, cost, and time-efficient. Most of all is to suppress the psychological traumas the virus has a tendency to imbibe.
- Search for G Rock TV on Facebook and join for free, now wait for approval.
- Record a video of yourself singing or rapping a favorite gospel genre of choice in less than 1 minute.
- Upload your recorded video on G Rock TV and wait for approval.
- Share video to friends or fans to like or comment.
- Best five (5) performances based on comments and views will be selected for the finals.
- Selected finalist will come to the studios of G Rock TV namely LA MULTIMEDIA for acoustic performance.
- The Videos will be posted back to Facebook and contestants with highest and favorable comments wins a single recording and a video shoot deal nonpayable aided with a 3 months promotion on G Rock TV, Underground TV, and SmilesCelebs.com