PARLIAMENT OF GHANA
Pursuant to Order 172 (3) of the Standing Orders of Parliament, the general public is hereby notified that the under-listed persons have been nominated by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Ghana for Ministerial and Deputy Ministerial appointments. The Appointments Committee of Parliament would consequently, hold Public Hearings to consider the nominations.
The nominees are as follows:
- i) Evelyn Arna Kumi-Richardson – Minister for Bono Region
- ii) Kofi Amoakohene, MP – Minister for Bono East Region
iii) Hon. Salifu Adam Braimah, MP – Minister for Savannah Region
- iv) Solomon Namliit Boar, MP – Minister for North East Region
- v) Kingsley Aboagye Gyedu, MP – Minister for Western North Region
- vi) Hon Kwabena Okyere Darko-Mensah, MP – Minister for Western Region
vii) Mr. Kwasi Owusu Yeboah – Minister for Oti Region
viii) Hon. Siaka Stevens, MP – Deputy Minister for Bono Region
- ix) Benjamin Yeboah Sekyere, MP – Deputy Minister for Ahafo Region
- x) Samuel Yeyu Tika – Deputy Minister for Savannah region
- xi) Tahiru Tia Ahmed – Deputy Minister for North East Region
xii) Hon. John Benam – Deputy Minister for Northern Region
xiii) Hon. Alex Tetteh, MP – Deputy Minister for Western North Region
xiv) Mr. Johnson Avuletey – Deputy Minister for Volta Region
- xv) Barbara Oteng Gyasi, MP – Minister for Tourism, Arts & Culture
xvi) Dr. Hafiz Bin Salih – Minister for Upper West Region
xvii) Hon. Naana Eyiah, MP – Deputy Minister for Lands & Natural Resources
xviii) Hon. Alex Kodwo Korn Abban, MP – Deputy Minister for Health
xix) Hon. Yaw Afful, MP – Deputy Minister for Aviation
The Committee hereby invites written Memoranda on the nominees from the general public. The Memoranda should reach the address below not later than Wednesday, 13th March, 2019.
Attendance at the Public Hearings shall be strictly by invitation.